Effective Date: October 25, 2019
Who We Are
The DNK Office is the home to the offices of Dave and Kari Sutherland. The office manages Dave and Kari’s professional needs as well as the needs of the above mentioned websites and the brands they represent.
The DNK Office
PO Box 266
Rancho Mirage, CA 92270
Collection and Use of Personal Data
- IF YOU ARE A NON REGISTERED USER, we DO NOT collect personal data such as name, date of birth, gender, email and such on any part of our websites available to the general public.
- IF YOU ARE A REGISTERED USER of any of our websites, we collect through voluntary form entry, your full name and email as well as store your encrypted password.
Access to Personal Data
All data collected is only accessible to authorized employees.
Transfer of Personal Data
Due to the physical location of our web host servers, collected data may be transferred automatically from the European Economic Area, the United Kingdom, or Switzerland to the US server locations. This transference is done for technical reasons.
Protection of Personal Data
We are committed to data privacy. For this reason, we have taken measures to have secure storage. Any data storage is securely kept and protected.
Depending on where your live, you may have the right(s) to the following in regards to your personal data:
- Know what personal data we collect and why
- Correct any inaccurate personal data
- Remove any and all personal data
- Restrict any processing of personal data
- Receive your personal data in a reasonable/readable format
- Object to the processing of personal data
- Lodge a complaint to an applicable supervisory authority
IF YOU ARE A NON REGISTERED USER, we do not collect any of the above on any part of our websites available to the general public. As stated in the “Collection and Personal Use” section of this policy, our managed hosting provider does collect necessary technical data for the existence of our websites on their platform. If you don’t want this necessary technical data collected you have the right to discontinue usage or the visitation of our websites.
IF YOU ARE A REGISTERED USER of any of our websites, you have the right to manage the above from your account settings.
We do not disclose your personal information to any 3rd party entities accept for the following reasons:
- In the case that we are required to comply a law or legal request.
- To enforce our legal and contractual rights, or to protect the rights and safety of others.
- To 3rd parties who assist us in providing the functionality or services of our website limited to the reason that it is required.