Effective Date: June 20, 2019
Who We Are
Davesutherland.com, and Karisutherland.com are a part of Thednkoffice.com which is owned by The DNK Office. The DNK Office is the home to the professional offices of Dave and Kari Sutherland. It does not provide any services to the general public. The office manages the professional needs of both Dave and Kari on their individual professional paths.
Collection of Personal Data
As with most online companies, data is automatically collected from our visitors when they visit this website. We collect data using the following methods.
- Submission – This data is collected when you submit your information by using our forms such as a registration form or a contact form. This data can also be collected when emailing us from your email client/service.
- Automatic – This data is collected automatically by the server and/or technical features of the website which help improve the user experience. The information collected is primarily technical in nature such as the visitor’s browser, device type, general location, pages visited this site, and IP address.
- Manual – This method does not apply to most users as this is used for in-house employees and/or development purposes.
Use of Personal Data
We do not sell your personal data. All data you submit may be stored as records within our secured database and email service provider. This data is then used for marketing material you have requested and/or contact purposes.
Data that is automatically collected helps us to understand our audience better such as identifying demographic reach, popular device usage, and brand visibility. We use this data to understand how to reach our audience more effectively.
All data that we enter in manually allows us to register developers or authorized employees to work on our website.
A cookie is a small text file that is saved your device when you visit a website. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
Access to Personal Data
The DNK Office allows limited access to collected data to few authorized employees and and 3rd party server hosts where necessary for the functionality of our site or services.
Transfer of Personal Data
Due to the physical location of our web host servers, collected data may be transferred automatically from the European Economic Area, the United Kingdom, or Switzerland to the US server locations. This transference is done for technical reasons.
Protection of Personal Data
The DNK Office is committed to data privacy. For this reason, we have taken measures to have secure storage. Any storage of identifiable data is securely kept and protected.
We respect your privacy and upon reasonable request will provide you with any information or actions concerning your personal data. Depending on where your live, you may have the right(s) to the following in regards to your personal data:
- Know what personal data we collect and why
- Correct any inaccurate personal data
- Remove any and all personal data
- Restrict any processing of personal data
- Receive your personal data in a reasonable/readable format
- Object to the processing of personal data
We do not disclose your personal information to any 3rd party entities accept for the following reasons:
- In the case that we are required to comply a law or legal request.
- To enforce our legal and contractual rights, or to protect the rights and safety of others.
- To 3rd parties who assist us in providing the functionality or services of our website limited to the reason that it is required.
- The DNK Office
PO Box 453
Rancho Mirage, CA 92270
If requested, we will provide you with or remove any information regarding the details of what data has been collected about you.